Monday, January 23, 2012

Beauty routine : Cameo Lover

Put the record on:


This is my daily skin treatment for my mixed skin...

   
Avène Cleanance Soapfree Facial Cleanser

This is the first thing in the morning and evening: washing the dirt, oil, and tiredness off my face. I have been using it for 3 years now and have found nothing better.
I cleanses very well, heals skin and leaves it fresh and clean. It is very economical too.. the bottle lasts about 6-7 months.

 
Bioderma Sébium H20 Solution Micellaire

Sprinkle this water on a cotton pad and wipe it all over your face. The redness will disappear and so will all traces of makeup (even waterproof). The skin will be left deeply toned and hydrated, with pores refined. A real miracle worker!!
The bottle lasts forever and since i have bought it in a set of two... a possible giveaway might come up... stay tuned.




Avène Eau Thermale Spray

A fine mist of mineral water. Some people don't even use normal water, but Avène...
I keep mine in the fridge and it gives me the fresh kick-start for the day. Sometimes i use it to fix my make-up and i really works perfectly.



Kiehl's eye treatment with Avocado

It has a pretty thick consistency and you will need just a very little amount for each eye, which is great, cause this product is very expensive here in Europe.
I got my jar for about 40 € 7 months ago and still have a half of it left.
First it looks very greasy on the skin but it sets in pretty quickly. It helped me to moisturize the sensitive and dry eye area as well as to minimize dark circles. For encore more economy, alternate with the real Argan oil (or vaseline).


I need to point out, that this might work for me but doesn't necessarily work for you. 
I would love to hear what your secrets are for a beautiful skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment