Monday, December 26, 2011

Foie Gras, Escargot et Magret de Canard- My Christmas Dinner


 First course: Foie Gras avec confits d'onions et de figues



Second course: Escargot de Bourgogne


Third course: Magret de Canard caramelisé


Cheese course: Epoisses,Comté, Brie
(For Christmas, we plant wheat to predict the success of the year to come. If the wheat has grown well, it means the year will be good-logically... 
ours is not as we have hoped it to be, but the hope dies at least)


Desert: Sablés de Noël


A little less christmassy decoration: I have this huge centerpiece of 5 orchids and since they are fragile, i decided to leave them on the table


I hope for you my dear readers, that everyone had a wonderful and tasty Christmas.

Bisous




3 comments:

  1. mmmmh ... lecker :)
    love the dessert ... so yummy!

    Liebe Weihnachtsgrüße nach Frankreich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How French! I still have yet to try escargot, I'm saving it for my next trip to Paris :)

    And to answer your question, I got a new iPhone!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Martina... die Plätzchen sind hausgemacht!

    @Jessica you totally should... i love snails!

    ReplyDelete