Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last WE in Review

I apologies for being MIA this past week, i was too busy doing other stuff...

The last weekend hubby and i have spent in paris with his dear brother and fiancé... We had a lot to talk about so the picture-taking was a bit neglected.. won't happen ever again....

Twinkle, twinkle, little star....


a real parisian elevator, scary but nostalgic!!


foggy friday...








second ride...


Window shopping de chez Chanel



Waiting for my chauffeur to come pick me up...



Bvlgari for S.Pellegrino..it's a french tradition, to let design water bottles for the New Year's celebration, but more on that later...


Window display at LV-Champses Elysées... there was a huge crowd waiting to go inside, i contented myself with just a picture of their window... it still is not the time for me to go in, but one day... you never know!




No comments:

Post a Comment