Sunday, October 30, 2011

EKYOG loves positive Women

Last Thursday, i was invited by EKYOG to check out their new collection in their showroom here in Dijon.
I must say this was a premiere for me as i have never had the opportunity to attend such a meeting!
As i already told you how i feel about their clothes here it was a great pleasure. I dressed myself in leather and leopard and these are the results:


Vintage Laque Clutch



Vintage Perfecto
Chanel Lunettes
Angel Dress



















Go check them out!!!





4 comments:

  1. Love your Chanel glasses, Martina, same to the white collar of your dress :)
    Happy Weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit and pics :) visit my blog http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/, and if you like it follow me, I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx girls!!!

    @martina1 ich bin voll im Trend, wie du siehst... der kragen ist ON!!
    @martina2 thx
    @ljupka hvala puno!

    ReplyDelete